Does anybody know how to set up anonymouse offshore accounts?
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 04:28:50 UTC
I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is possible
and easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse basis, does
anybody know anybody who is an expert in this.
I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money
transferring facilities.
Why bother? Her Majesty's Secret Service and Inland Revenue already know
about you.

inetnum: 62.137.0.0 - 62.137.127.255
netname: POL-CAG2
descr: Energis UK
descr: Dialup customers (Dynamic IP)
country: GB
admin-c: MADM1-RIPE
tech-c: MADM1-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT

route: 62.136.0.0/15
descr: Energis UK
origin: AS5388
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT

role: Modem and DSL Team
address: Energis UK
address: Melbourne Street
address: Leeds, LS2 7PS
address: United Kingdom
phone: +44 113 2345100
admin-c: ENIT1-RIPE
tech-c: ENIT1-RIPE
nic-hdl: MADM1-RIPE
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT
Mathew
2005-01-29 04:33:24 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
[...]
Your right, well I fill in my tax return every single year. So I should
think they know about me, and as offshore banks and anonymouse transference
of money occur everytime someone pays for something in cash, I hardly think
it is anything unusual.
Everytime you pay for something in cash that is anonymouse. There is
absolutely no law requiring you to reveal personal details when you make
financial purchases.
When you do bank to bank transfers, then that is required.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 04:57:53 UTC
..
Post by Mathew
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is
possible and easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse
basis, does anybody know anybody who is an expert in this.
I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money
transferring facilities.
Why bother? Her Majesty's Secret Service and Inland Revenue already
know about you.
Your right, well I fill in my tax return every single year. So I
should think they know about me, and as offshore banks and anonymouse
transference of money occur everytime someone pays for something in
cash, I hardly think it is anything unusual.
Everytime you pay for something in cash that is anonymouse. There is
absolutely no law requiring you to reveal personal details when you
make financial purchases.
When you do bank to bank transfers, then that is required.
Really? You taken a quick look at the Inland Revenue website then?

From: http://www.inlandrevenu
Mathew
From: http://www.inlandrevenu
I don't need to, just look in any high street anywhere in the world, do you
think people allways take your details if you pay for something in cash? If
I go into a shop and pay cash for something, there is no law saying that the
shop has to get all my personal details, none at all. If I buy a car, there
is no law requiring me to give my details to that person either.
Kadaitcha Man
From: http://www.inlandrevenu
I don't need to, just look in any high street anywhere in the world,
do you think people allways take your details if you pay for
something in cash? If I go into a shop and pay cash for something,
there is no law saying that the shop has to get all my personal
details, none at all. If I buy a car, there is no law requiring me to
give my details to that person either.
You've obviously convinced yourself that you're not going to get thrown in
the slammer if you get caught. Maybe you should save all your pathetic
excuses and self-justifications for the judge.

Given what you've said about the characters of those you're dealing with,
maybe your first investment should be a three foot wide, six foot long, ten
foot deep hole and a cheap cardboard box.

The only real downside is that you can't post from whichever place you're
going to end up in and tell everyone how wrong they were.
Mathew
From: http://www.inlandrevenu
[...]
Its obvious you don't understand what I'm talking about so there is not
point to try to explain it further to you as you
have fixed ideas.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 05:28:04 UTC
Post by Mathew
Post by Mathew
offshore banks and
anonymouse transference of money occur everytime someone pays for
something in cash, I hardly think it is anything unusual.
Everytime you pay for something in cash that is anonymouse. There
is absolutely no law requiring you to reveal personal details
when you make financial purchases.
I don't need to, just look in any high street anywhere in the world,
do you think people allways take your details if you pay for
something in cash? If I go into a shop and pay cash for something,
there is no law saying that the shop has to get all my personal
details, none at all. If I buy a car, there is no law requiring me
to give my details to that person either.
you have fixed ideas.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
A Nengineer
2005-01-29 05:19:42 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Really? You taken a quick look at the Inland Revenue website then?
What about revenue coming from coastal areas?
http://www.polhemus.cc/blog
Kadaitcha Man

From: http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/

CAPITAL GAINS TAX: COUNTERING AVOIDANCE USING OFFSHORE BANKING ACCOUNTS
INCOME TAX: COUNTERING AVOIDANCE USING OFFSHORE BANKING ACCOUNTS

Issued by the Inland Revenue on 22 April 2002

There will be a crackdown on avoidance of capital gains tax and income
tax by individuals exploiting the tax rules. The measures will:

apply a charge when certain interests are sold;

stop losses being offset against gains of people who have
bought their way into an offshore banking account;

apply a charge when trustees incur debt and advance funds from the
account as part of a scheme to avoid capital gains tax or income tax;

prevent tax avoidance effected by bringing an offshore account onshore
and taking it offshore again;

make effective the current anti-avoidance legislation where gains are
sheltered through the double tier of an offshore account held with
an offshore company.

This package of measures complements action announced by the Chancellor in
his Pre-Budget Report to stop capital gains gifts relief and income hiding
being used for tax avoidance. All the measures announced today will take
effect from today.

DETAILS

This package of measures is designed to prevent avoidance of
capital gains tax (CGT) and income tax by individuals on the sale of
assets, goods and services using a variety of sophisticated tax avoidance
schemes which exploit the tax rules for offshore banking accounts.

Sale of any interest, asset, good or service via an offshore banking
account... etc etc etc
Mathew
From: http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/
[...]
Nothing is illegal by using offshore banks, they have been around for
donkeys years, it is only illegal if you dont' declare your earnings and
I've repeatedly said that my aim is to "avoid giving my true/real identity
to the people I do business with" my main purpose is not to avoid paying
tax. Of course tax avoidance or money laundering are illegal. It is obvious.
Using aliases is not illegal, hiding financial transactions from the
relevant government authorities is, but using an alias when doing business
with shady characters who can be dangerous is not illegal it is common, good
and practical sense.
Conor
2005-01-29 12:46:55 UTC
Post by Mathew
I've repeatedly said that my aim is to "avoid giving my true/real identity
to the people I do business with"
Which is against UK company law you stupid fuck.
--
Conor

-- George Patton
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:05:41 UTC
Post by Conor
Post by Mathew
I've repeatedly said that my aim is to "avoid giving my true/real identity
to the people I do business with"
Which is against UK company law you stupid fuck.
Your right, but I'm not using a company. I'm just doing business deals as a
private individual and wish to give a false identity. Or an alias.
Post by Conor
--
Conor
-- George Patton
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 23:06:51 UTC
Post by Mathew
Post by Conor
Post by Mathew
I've repeatedly said that my aim is to "avoid giving my true/real identity
to the people I do business with"
Which is against UK company law you stupid fuck.
Your right, but I'm not using a company. I'm just doing business
deals as a private individual and wish to give a false identity. Or
an alias.
You really do deserve to get well and truly fucked over. I hope these shady
characters you're going to be dealing with get burned by you. Maybe one of
them will find you and adorn your computer with your strewn giblets.
chrisv
2005-01-31 13:45:31 UTC
*plonk*

Mathew
and practical sense.
Kadaitcha Man
From: http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/
[...]
Let us assume for one moment, that you get an offshore bank account setup
under an assumed name.

Enter stage left, Inland Revenue.

Inspector of Taxes: "Please show your intent for having an offshore account
in a false name, sir."

Mathew: "Bleat. Whine. Nothing illegal. Moan. Cash is legal. Carp. Squeal.
Look down the street. Blubber. Twitter. Tweet. I hardly think it is anything
unusual. Bark. Bawl. Bay. Everytime you pay for something in cash that is
anonymouse [sic]. Cackle, scream, screech, shout, shriek, wail, mutter."

Judge: "I sentence you to three years imprisonment and hereby order
confiscation of all assets."
Scrote
2005-01-29 10:03:15 UTC
Mathew wrote:
Of course tax avoidance or money
laundering are illegal. It is obvious. Using aliases is not illegal,
hiding financial transactions from the relevant government
authorities is, but using an alias when doing business with shady
characters who can be dangerous is not illegal it is common, good
and practical sense.
FYI. Tax avoidance is not illegal, tax evasion is.
--
In my sentences I go where no man has gone before...I am a boon to the
English language. -- George W. Bush
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 10:10:16 UTC
Post by Mathew
Of course tax avoidance or money
laundering are illegal. It is obvious. Using aliases is not illegal,
hiding financial transactions from the relevant government
authorities is, but using an alias when doing business with shady
characters who can be dangerous is not illegal it is common, good
and practical sense.
FYI. Tax avoidance is not illegal, tax evasion is.
What makes you so sure it isn't illegal in the country where he resides,
fuckstain?
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:05:01 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Mathew
Of course tax avoidance or money
laundering are illegal. It is obvious. Using aliases is not illegal,
hiding financial transactions from the relevant government
authorities is, but using an alias when doing business with shady
characters who can be dangerous is not illegal it is common, good
and practical sense.
FYI. Tax avoidance is not illegal, tax evasion is.
What makes you so sure it isn't illegal in the country where he resides,
fuckstain?
He means "minimilising your tax via accountants" thats not illegal anywhere,
by its very nature it is minimilising it within the letter of the law.
Normally one uses paid professionals for this.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 23:02:19 UTC
Please show how tax avoidance is the same as tax minimalisation. Thank you.
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:03:44 UTC
Post by Mathew
Of course tax avoidance or money
laundering are illegal. It is obvious. Using aliases is not illegal,
hiding financial transactions from the relevant government
authorities is, but using an alias when doing business with shady
characters who can be dangerous is not illegal it is common, good
and practical sense.
FYI. Tax avoidance is not illegal, tax evasion is.
Tax Avoidance and Tax Minimilisation is perfectly legal and is what
accountants do, tax evasion is fraud and you
will go to jail for a long time if you are caught. Two completely different
issues.
TAB
2005-01-29 16:05:08 UTC
You can't hide the money.
You can't even get a "do not pay under duress" order the account.
They don't pay, you sit in jail till they do with contempt order.
Talk about a catch 22.
This have been tried by many way smarter then you,
knowing lots more about it.
Just pay your taxes and learn about deductions.
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:07:37 UTC
Post by TAB
You can't hide the money.
You can't even get a "do not pay under duress" order the account.
They don't pay, you sit in jail till they do with contempt order.
Talk about a catch 22.
This have been tried by many way smarter then you,
knowing lots more about it.
Just pay your taxes and learn about deductions.
Its no issue with paying taxes. I am happy to pay taxes on profit that is
rightfully, even this issue is not about tax reduction or secret offshore
accounts
I just want to be able to accept payments whilst remaining anonymous and to
be able to hide my true identity from teh business people involved. Not the
government and not any government department. I am not hiding money from any
official body. I just want anonymity in terms of doing the transactions and
keeping my identity a secret.
TAB
2005-01-29 20:59:50 UTC
Every time I hear this, some guy is looking to steal contracts/business

.... from a prior boss ...
and does not want the clients to know he is involved..
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 04:34:53 UTC
I'm not here for a spelling contest.
That would explain why you're in a pissing contest.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 05:03:21 UTC
I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is
possible and easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse
basis, does anybody know anybody who is an expert in this.
How about your local friendly Mafia?
I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money
transferring facilities.
Yes, you will.
Actually I really mean to say I need to do business under an assumed
name for reasons of security.
my
interest/ambition is to hide my identity...
from the people I do business with, and int he regions
I do business.
So you're a criminal and you're going to rip off other criminals, right?
Mathew
2005-01-29 05:07:18 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is
possible and easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse
basis, does anybody know anybody who is an expert in this.
How about your local friendly Mafia?
I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money
transferring facilities.
Yes, you will.
Actually I really mean to say I need to do business under an assumed
name for reasons of security.
my
interest/ambition is to hide my identity...
from the people I do business with, and int he regions
I do business.
So you're a criminal and you're going to rip off other criminals, right?
No I am not a criminal. I am not ripping off anybody, I just want to remain
anonymouse, and protect my real identity so if anything did go wrong I would
not be traceable by those people. Sometimes as you may know business deals
do not allways go according to how both parties think they should, this is
obvious in the millions of court cases that are around, however, some types
of business people sort out disagreements via other means.
Kadaitcha Man
So you're going to become a criminal and rip off other criminals, right?
Sunny
2005-01-29 06:37:37 UTC
"Mathew" <***@spamtrap.com> wrote in message news:ctf5t6$9s$***@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
<snip>
Post by Mathew
No I am not a criminal. I am not ripping off anybody, I just want to
remain anonymouse, and protect my real identity so if anything did go
wrong I would not be traceable by those people. Sometimes as you may know
business deals do not allways go according to how both parties think they
should, this is obvious in the millions of court cases that are around,
however, some types of business people sort out disagreements via other
means.
Has it entirely escaped your notice, that you are posting this shit on
Usenet ?
("To protect my identity if things go wrong" sounds dodgy enough for me)
Mathew
What is wrong with that? I am asking a question I would ask anywhere?
Conor
2005-01-29 12:47:45 UTC
Post by Mathew
No I am not a criminal. I am not ripping off anybody, I just want to remain
anonymouse, and protect my real identity so if anything did go wrong I would
not be traceable by those people.
Well DIPSHIT..there's at least several thousand people who now know
about it.
--
Conor

-- George Patton
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:10:15 UTC
Post by Conor
Post by Mathew
No I am not a criminal. I am not ripping off anybody, I just want to remain
anonymouse, and protect my real identity so if anything did go wrong I would
not be traceable by those people.
Well DIPSHIT..there's at least several thousand people who now know
about it.
--
Conor
So what, nobody knows who I want to deal with, nobody knows the nature of
the business, nobody cares. It is just my simple request to know how to do
business under the cover of using an alias, in the same way that film stars
use different names, and book authors use different names for their business
publications.
Governor Swill
2005-01-29 21:44:20 UTC
Post by Mathew
So what, nobody knows who I want to deal with, nobody knows the nature of
the business, nobody cares. It is just my simple request to know how to do
business under the cover of using an alias, in the same way that film stars
use different names, and book authors use different names for their business
publications.
Those are legal actions and not anonymous. You appear to be wanting to
perform totally anonymous transactions in order to avoid taxation or take
part in illegal, unethical or shady business practices. If you have to ask
in here how to go about it, you might as well forget it and pay your tax
bill like everybody else.

Swill
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 06:56:34 UTC
I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is possible
and
easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse basis, does
anybody know
anybody who is an expert in this.
I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money
transferring facilities.
For 30% of the action I can tell you that you might want to look into
the banks located in the Cayman Islands.
You just did it for nothing, you fucking stupid cunt.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-01-29 07:05:50 UTC
For 30% of the action I can tell you that you might want to look
into the banks located in the Cayman Islands.
Do you have an email address? I do mean big money, I'm interested in
commision deals.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucking brain dead cunt. Do you know who you're
getting involved with? BWAAGAHAGAGAHGAHAGGAGAGAHAHAH!!! No less than the
most reviled, the most pilloried and the most ridiculed fucktard on the
entire world wide planet. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Results 1 - 100 of 16,700 for "Richard Bullis". (0.37 seconds)

You two fucking k00ks deserve each other. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PMSFL
Mathew
2005-01-29 18:17:24 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
For 30% of the action I can tell you that you might want to look
into the banks located in the Cayman Islands.
Do you have an email address? I do mean big money, I'm interested in
commision deals.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucking brain dead cunt. Do you know who you're
getting involved with? BWAAGAHAGAGAHGAHAGGAGAGAHAHAH!!! No less than the
most reviled, the most pilloried and the most ridiculed fucktard on the
entire world wide planet. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Results 1 - 100 of 16,700 for "Richard Bullis". (0.37 seconds)
You two fucking k00ks deserve each other. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PMSFL
I am just wanting to know if their is a way to transfer big amounts
anonymously thats all.
Damian
How goddamn many ways do you need to hear it, *NO* !!
Kadaitcha Man
You have fixed ideas.
Damian
I'm a dog. Isn't that expected?
Kadaitcha Man
Bite the cunt.
relic
How about the fluffy white pussy you stroke, can I bite her?
Kadaitcha Man
No. You cannot chew on my pussy.
Brian H¹©
2005-01-29 18:19:52 UTC
Post by Mathew
Post by Kadaitcha Man
For 30% of the action I can tell you that you might want to look
into the banks located in the Cayman Islands.
Do you have an email address? I do mean big money, I'm interested in
commision deals.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucking brain dead cunt. Do you know who you're
getting involved with? BWAAGAHAGAGAHGAHAGGAGAGAHAHAH!!! No less than the
most reviled, the most pilloried and the most ridiculed fucktard on the
entire world wide planet. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Results 1 - 100 of 16,700 for "Richard Bullis". (0.37 seconds)
You two fucking k00ks deserve each other. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PMSFL
I am just wanting to know if their is a way to transfer big amounts
anonymously thats all.
And your shouting about it over usenet is anonymous?