DustFART k0oK makes lots of impotent k0oK threats (Re: is 4Q in violation of the terms of service for host.sk?)
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-27 16:29:13 UTC
Dustin Cook <***@gmail.com> Thou oxbeef. Thou sour-faced,
senseless blue-eyed hag. Thou meddling priest. Thou wood-headed,
Well, The way I see it, we've gone beyond satire; The comments you
made towards my mom, who has absolutely nothing to do with your
personal issue with me, is pretty much what crossed the line. I told
you fuckhead, you can bash on me all you like, but fucking with my
family or others (HHI) who have nothing to do with this, isn't in your
best interest.
Ooooh.
Dumbshit, if what you said is true you practically admit we have more
then enough bandwidth to kill any provider stupid enough to host you.
Good thing I don't get to make those decisions... Your host would have
been taken offline days ago, without advance warning and without an
option to resolve the issue. You continue to run that mouth 4Q, and
exceptions will be made. You might even get a win in so far as how low
i'm willing to resort to deal with you now.
Oooooooh. Umm ahhh.
You can pick on me all you like, I don't care. When you fuck with my
family, Your asking for a fight without any rules. If you had the
balls to post with your real name, or possibly visit me in person
(you've seen what I look like, you shouldn't be concerned right?) We
could settle our disagreement the american way. But alas, you don't
have the balls to do anything but hide like a little bitch behind a
pseudo-name taking cheap shots at others.
Ooooh ooooh.
That's the problem you don't seem to get, or maybe your jealous.. I
don't know. People already know about my past, I was honest with
admission for a reason. Your plan to bring up my past in an effort to
discredit me is failing miserably. Honesty does pay, fuckhead.
You discredit yourself, Dustfart.
--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

Vescere puter subgalia meis.

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org
4Q
2007-02-27 18:04:23 UTC
Reply to Admiral Pencil-Neck
Post by Kadaitcha Man
senseless blue-eyed hag. Thou meddling priest. Thou wood-headed,
Well, The way I see it, we've gone beyond satire; The comments you
made towards my mom, who has absolutely nothing to do with your
personal issue with me, is pretty much what crossed the line.
*Awww* Poor old mom. The old cunt
shouldn't have been so quick to get on
her crutches and rush down to the
basement if she wasn't up for a fight.
Your mom doesn't scare me! My mom says
tell pencil-necks mom "if yer think yer
hard enough... bring it on bitch"
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I told
you fuckhead, you can bash on me all you like, but fucking with my
family or others (HHI) who have nothing to do with this, isn't in your
best interest.
Let me and my webpage be the judge of
that. :))
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Ooooh.
Dumbshit, if what you said is true you practically admit we have more
then enough bandwidth to kill any provider stupid enough to host you.
*bluster* I thought HOST.SK was being
served a DMCA notice? Why am I still
online bashing you and the cripple.
Have they filed you under netl00n?
***@cretin.net -> /dev/null
So now you have your pants round your
ankles with the TOS K0okTHREAT you are
going to up the ante with the worlds
biggest DoS K0okTHREAT... I'm waiting.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Good thing I don't get to make those decisions... Your host would have
been taken offline days ago, without advance warning and without an
option to resolve the issue.
Yeah just as well no-one is a stupid
as you to threaten TOS then MEGA-DoS
and not deliver. *egg-on-face*
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You continue to run that mouth 4Q, and
exceptions will be made. You might even get a win in so far as how low
i'm willing to resort to deal with you now.
I do hope you don't self-implode,
Profundus Maximus.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Oooooooh. Umm ahhh.
You can pick on me all you like, I don't care. When you fuck with my
family, Your asking for a fight without any rules. If you had the
balls to post with your real name, or possibly visit me in person
(you've seen what I look like, you shouldn't be concerned right?) We
could settle our disagreement the american way. But alas, you don't
have the balls to do anything but hide like a little bitch behind a
pseudo-name taking cheap shots at others.
Okay let me put this little ditti up
for you.

<Pencil-Neck aka Raid> 6th March 2000
"You do realize what's going to happen
to you right?"

<Rapture> An 18yr old kid
"whats going to happen to me?"

<Pencil-Neck> "I'm going to drag you
out of your house, and beat the livid
shit out of you until I get bored. or
until you die, whichever comes first."

*snip* a load of whining about how
tuff he is. Okay now here's the next bit
that the K0okologists might like to
toss around for a bit and see if they
can get you to answer the simple
questions I put to you the otherday

<Pencil-Neck> "and feeel free to turn
me in for threatening you."

<Rap> "ok"

<Pencil-Neck> "well, it depends on whos
nearby... if your alone if its a well
lit area or if its dark
I've killed 2 other people in my
lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
brought the charges down) I'm hoping
that you'll be a freebie kill."

<kid> "I PHEAR J00 YOU MAD GUNMAN VIRUS
CODER!@!@!@!@!"

And what happened? Well nothing basically
except we have a log of the conversation.

http://www.packetstormsecurity.nl/mag/b0g/b0g-3.txt Lines 924 to
1166

Don't you look like the silly prick now?
Jumping up and down like a baby that's
dropped his dummy. ;]]
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Ooooh ooooh.
That's the problem you don't seem to get, or maybe your jealous.. I
don't know. People already know about my past, I was honest with
admission for a reason. Your plan to bring up my past in an effort to
discredit me is failing miserably. Honesty does pay, fuckhead.
You discredit yourself, Dustfart.
Dustin, the page continues. You need
to be exposed for the cretin you are.

4Q (The Netl0on Dustin Cook's official biographer)

http://fourq.host.sk/INFO/ <-- if it's
offline due to his MEGA-D0S don't worry.
His mom will probably switch his PC
off at bedtime.
Dustin Cook
2007-02-27 19:03:54 UTC
On Feb 27, 1:04 pm, "4Q" <***@hushmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

As I said, your nothing but a fucking pussy. 10 years ago you were
jerking off doing the same things, your little rants and whiny threats
about being a guest on whatever service provider hadn't got tired of
your shit and shown you the door. You'd get dosed off of irc faster
than a newbie who writes nothing but overwriters, get +kb'd often, and
you'd retailate with the bullshit you've demonstrated here. You did
this silly shit 10 years ago, and never graduated past it. You've lost
more hosting providers and useful contacts than I can count for this
retarded shit you pull.

in 10 years, one would think an individual could improve his "attack"
skills. You already admitted why your doing this in the first place,
or did you forget posting it? If I had provided you what your whiny
ass wanted, shell accounts, which you clearly know we do have, we
wouldn't be having this discussion. It explains better than I could
why you don't have those shells you wanted so bad, jackass.

Dustin Cook
Dustbin
2007-02-27 19:45:39 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
[snip]
As I said, your nothing but a fucking pussy.
You calling some one a pussy? YOU?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That's priceless, you fucking pussy.

<snip>
Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-02-27 19:53:17 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
[snip]
As I said, your nothing but a fucking pussy. 10 years ago you were
jerking off doing the same things, your little rants and whiny threats
about being a guest on whatever service provider hadn't got tired of
your shit and shown you the door. You'd get dosed off of irc faster
than a newbie who writes nothing but overwriters, get +kb'd often, and
you'd retailate with the bullshit you've demonstrated here. You did
this silly shit 10 years ago, and never graduated past it. You've lost
more hosting providers and useful contacts than I can count for this
retarded shit you pull.
Why does this sound like massive projection?
Post by Dustin Cook
in 10 years, one would think an individual could improve his "attack"
skills. You already admitted why your doing this in the first place,
or did you forget posting it? If I had provided you what your whiny
ass wanted, shell accounts, which you clearly know we do have, we
wouldn't be having this discussion. It explains better than I could
why you don't have those shells you wanted so bad, jackass.
So let me get this straight, he did B /after/ you did A, therefore B is
the /cause/ of A?
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 00:46:45 UTC
Dustin Cook <***@gmail.com> Thou common friend that's
without faith or love. A wonder and a pointing stock to every idle
rascal. Thou dumb-show. Thou art deformed, crooked, old and sere,
ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere, vicious, ungentle,
foolish, blunt, unkind, stigmatical in making, worse in mind. Ye
Post by Dustin Cook
[...]
PKB of this millennium and the next.

Köi-Lö
2007-02-28 03:15:58 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
[...]
Are you ever going to get around to flooding AUK and turning it into a
smoking crater, Dustfart? I'm getting a tad impatient with your big
talk.

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <***@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<***@69.28.186.121>
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 00:44:07 UTC
Dustin Cook <***@gmail.com> Thou wanton boy that swims on
bladders. Thou mechanic slave. Thou balloon-headed graceless. Thou weedy
Post by Dustbin
<snip>
*yawn*. Keep running that mouth 4Q.
maybe you'll get a taste of the available bandwidth, just not as you
had hoped. Remember the email? :)
If all this is true, we have alot of network resources at our
disposal. In theory if your sites administrator isn't willing to
deal with you, I suspect we'd have enough resources to show a hand
of force... Getting my drift? :)
Apparently you just threatened his hosting company with a denial of
service attack.
Did I? I don't believe I did.
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a programmer.

"If all this is true, we have alot of network resources at our
disposal. In theory if your sites administrator isn't willing to
deal with you, I suspect we'd have enough resources to show a hand
of force..."

That is not, by any stretch of the reasonable imagination, any kind of "get
my drift", side-ways looking hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink statement,
Dustfart. It is one shade off being an outright threat.
Why the hell would I have my mom post on my behalf, or better yet,
stupid one, why would I create supportive posts from my OWN
FUCKING IP ADDRESS.
Because you're a 100% certifiable k0oK.
Post by Dustbin
No one believes you, Dustin, because you've pissed on your own
credibility.
Oh, I must disagree.
It's either that or agree with every word that has been said against you,
eh.
Post by Dustbin
I looked at the Yahoo profile for "strawberrydamsel."
http://profiles.yahoo.com/strawberrydamsel
You stupid cunt. I already explained this.. My mom did not (still
doesn't) understand usenet, she had no fucking clue about any of it.
She plays on neopets you stupid shit. She followed google's
instructions, created an account and posted. She thought she was
helping me out, She and I have already been over this, and I've
already told her she did more harm than good. You'll just crack on her
like you've tried doing to me.
I repeat, you stupid cunt, My mom has NO CLUE about usenet, ftp, mp3s,
xvid/divx, nothing, nada, zip, zilch. She knows even less than you,
and you don't exactly know very much if you catch my meaning.
Do pigs fly, Dustin?
Post by Dustbin
It's completely blank but for the update line. What I'm sure you
don't realize is that until the account is actually updated, the
update line reflects the date the account was opened. In this case,
that was 2/25/2007.
Christ, your really bright /sarcasm. The account was created minutes
before she posted, you ignoramous.
On the subject of being really bright, it seems that is exactly what Rhonda
was telling you.
Post by Dustbin
What you have asked us all to believe is that you left google open,
and when your mother saw the posts, she became so incensed, she
logged out of your account, opened both a yahoo account and a google
account,
logged out of my account? Ehm, ignorant shit, I wasn't logged in. I
was reading usenet articles in date order with the words bughunter.
She had no way to post aside from creating her own account; which was
not a bright thing for her to do.
Correction: It was not a bright thing for you to do.
My mom knows how to surf neopets and do some very simple html for her
webpage there. I thought she posted from her yahoo account via google?
Post by Dustbin
logged into the google account, found the group again and made those
posts.
Found the group again? What the fuck are you smoking? I have start
icons all over the place, she knows the browser can be used more than
once. IE: you don't have to close what your viewing to goto another
site.
You're very good at knowing precisely what your crippled, bed-ridden mother
does and does not know, Dustfart. I wonder how many other seriously obsessed
netloons like you know as much about their mothers.

Ever heard of Oedipus? Hmmm?
Post by Dustbin
It is the height of narcissism for you to think you are so much
smarter than the rest of us, when you continue to demonstrate you
are so much stupider than most of us.
You don't speak for anyone but yourself, dear.
Said the Oedipian who speaks for his mother.
and yes, I'm alot smarter than you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And don't forget your uberprogrammer status,
Dustfart.
You had to have hitcounters explained to you, You
had to have the concept of a LAN explained to you, and you can't even
read simple fucking english.
And yet, your stinking, fat, ulcerating mother needs "usenet, ftp, mp3s,
[and] xvid/divx" explained to her.
You probably can't understand what I wrote for the majority of this
reply... the reason being is because... *drumroll* you have to be one
of the dumbest fucking people on usenet. I swear licenses should be
required before people like you, and people like my mom are even
allowed near one.
Your mother is a $2 whore and your father was one of a multitude of johns
she had on any given day.

Tell me, Dustfart, how do you feel when you imagine gallons of slimy sperm
from a hundred different men flowing down the insides of your mother's fat
thighs?
4Q, our fighting aside, you really picked one dumb cunt for an ally.
"BRING ON THE CAVALRY!!!!1!"

relic
I'd say 4Q has gotten under dustfart's skin a triffle.
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 03:17:59 UTC
relic <***@relic211.cjb.net> Thou demi-wolf. Thou blasted,
dismal-dreaming drone. Thou cheater. Thou creeping venomed thing. Ye
Post by Dustbin
[...]
You're an evil cunt, you that, relic? Dustfart's dying mother will now have
to haul her rotting, crippled, jizz-filled carcass out of its death-bed and
into a wheelchair to post in his defence. Dustfart is a 1337 ubercoder with
superior intellect and who writes viruses in BASIC that print "teehehee!
this is quiet a virus sucker!! pick a number...", which promptly exits
without doing anything, no matter what number you choose. And you're an evil
cunt for not reckoning his l337 skillz too. He's been around the VX and
cracking scenes, you know!

Bud
2007-02-28 16:09:36 UTC
Post by relic
I'd say 4Q has gotten under dustfart's skin a triffle.
Who gives a flying f**k? Go away with your inappropriate postings.

Plonk
The Demon Prince of Absurdity
2007-02-28 17:18:40 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by relic
I'd say 4Q has gotten under dustfart's skin a triffle.
Who gives a flying f**k? Go away with your inappropriate postings.
Plonk
In what way were they inappropriate, and by what right do you declare
them so?
Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
<***@204.153.244.170>

"Pot...kettle...so black it picks cotton." -- But Alex "Dink" Cain isn't
racist at all, oh no. Not him. Why, some of his best friends are porch
monkeys. I'll bet. Message-ID: <***@hotmail.com>

"You think I don't know this? What gives you the right to speak as if
you have authority over me? You have none. I like his use of the words
'wanton woman'. They are biblical. Maybe there is some hope for k man
after all. You? There is no hope for you at all you freak of nature. Go
back to the hole you came out of." -- Atlanta Olympiada Kane "knows"
Kadaitcha Man was referring to me, but addressed him as though he was
referring to himself, then foamed all over me, in Message-ID:
<45e1f82a$0$16335$***@free.teranews.com>

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: <aXkth.3535$***@trnddc02>

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:
<***@unixd0rk.com>

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <***@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<***@pharae.org>

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <***@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
***@corp.supernews.com

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <***@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <***@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Bud
2007-02-28 20:40:42 UTC
Post by The Demon Prince of Absurdity
In what way were they inappropriate,
They don't relate to the any of thge newsgroups to which they are
posted... except maybe alt.usenet.kooks.
By right of Plonk. ;-)
The Demon Prince of Absurdity
2007-03-02 05:31:15 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by The Demon Prince of Absurdity
In what way were they inappropriate,
They don't relate to the any of thge newsgroups to which they are
posted... except maybe alt.usenet.kooks.
<checks the groups line> No, all the groups in question are involved,
and one or two of the others need to become smoking craters. The
technofuckwits, for example, and ACV, perhaps. People who think email
isn't a private form of communication need to be hounded into silence,
and possibly lynched, as well. Humiliated everywhere, at the very least.

Post by Bud
[...]

Plonk him, yet?
Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision

http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
relic
2007-02-28 21:36:45 UTC
You Big Bloused pussy. There are no *'s in fuck!
Kadaitcha Man

b***@gmail.com
2007-02-28 04:48:09 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a programmer.
Hey, have you learned asics simple syntax yet? Do you have any further
suggestions regarding how to improve the code I presented? *snicker*

Will you try and twist it again? haha.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
"If all this is true, we have alot of network resources at our
disposal. In theory if your sites administrator isn't willing to
deal with you, I suspect we'd have enough resources to show a hand
of force..."
That is not, by any stretch of the reasonable imagination, any kind of "get
my drift", side-ways looking hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink statement,
Dustfart. It is one shade off being an outright threat.
I don't see any threats man. I was simply stating facts. 4Q has a good
idea of just what we could do, remember twit, he was begging (I have
the emails if you'd like them) us for a couple of shells to host him.
He's already posted why he's even started this fight, you can't defend
him anymore than you can correct my asic code.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Because you're a 100% certifiable k0oK.
Says the dickless wonder.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Dustbin
No one believes you, Dustin, because you've pissed on your own
credibility.
Oh, I must disagree.
It's either that or agree with every word that has been said against you,
eh.
Don't assume because others refuse to feed you or your ilk, that they
are in agreement with you.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
logged out of my account? Ehm, ignorant shit, I wasn't logged in. I
was reading usenet articles in date order with the wordsbughunter.
She had no way to post aside from creating her own account; which was
not a bright thing for her to do.
Correction: It was not a bright thing for you to do.
Another twist. Do you really think anyone with half a working brain
cell would actually believe I posted defending my self under account?
Why in the hell would I give you anything else to throw at me? Someone
as an intelligent as you lead people to believe sure isn't using it
today...

But then again, I did show you up with your asic corrections.. You
don't have that happen often do you? :)
I mean, you literally trolled yourself and tried to say code that is
written in proper asic syntax could be improved, yet, your code was
invalid asic syntax and would have done absolutely nothing but
generate an error. You tried to say I had to have tried to compile it
to know that, No stupid, I know asic... You know, programming. Helps
to know your tools well. Oh wait, you claim I'm not a programmer.
Funny, my code is all over the world.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Found the group again? What the fuck are you smoking? I have start
icons all over the place, she knows the browser can be used more than
once. IE: you don't have to close what your viewing to goto another
site.
You're very good at knowing precisely what your crippled, bed-ridden mother
does and does not know, Dustfart. I wonder how many other seriously obsessed
netloons like you know as much about their mothers.
She is disabled, she is not bed-ridden. I know what she can and can't
do on my LAN, yes. I know this because I actually talk to her on
occasion. Computers are not something she's ever really had an
interest in. You can try and twist what I said to mean anything you
like, but only a gobstopping fucking moron is going to believe any of
it.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And don't forget your uberprogrammer status,
Dustfart.
And your asic syntax, how's it coming along exactly? "BAWAHAH"
Will you dazzle us with any more non functional code to replace
functional code?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
And yet, your stinking, fat, ulcerating mother needs "usenet, ftp, mp3s,
[and] xvid/divx" explained to her.
Yep, she sure does. Just like rhonda needed hit counters explained to
her, LAN's explained to her, and god knows what else you've had to
brush her up on so she can continue the troll fight.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Your mother is a $2 whore and your father was one of a multitude of johns
she had on any given day.
That's not very impressive, children are more creative. On another
note, something real and true is the fact you ARE a dickless wonder.
You piss into a bag? :)

Tell me, K-man, how does it feel knowing even when you had a dick you
couldn't satisfy a woman? Has any woman really lost anything since you
lost your ahem, manhood? :)
Post by Kadaitcha Man
"BRING ON THE CAVALRY!!!!1!"
He might as well go ahead and shoot himself if your his cavalry.
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 05:30:06 UTC
***@gmail.com Thou gadfly. Why, thou clay brained guts,
thou knotty pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow catch. Thou
hag of hell. Whose horrible image doth unfix my hair and make my seated
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a programmer.
Hey<BITCHSLAP>
Horses it eat. And there is also the small matter of you not having replied
to the post below yet. Attend to it, official net coward. And make sure you
answer all of the question you keep snipping and ignoring, net coward.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Secondly, Dustfart, and you've been told this time and time again,
and still it hasn't sunken in to that massive slab of
steel-reinforced concrete you like to call a head; It is neither
your decision nor mine to determine the accuracy or otherwise of the
accusations of consummate fuckwittery made against you.
Your readers will decide. Not you. Not me.
Monkey see, monkey do.
So you are a monkey? Can I train you to do more tricks then?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Dustfart, if the same principle were applied to you and all your
usenet posts, you'd be the world's loneliest poster. Hell, even
drive-by spammers would get more acknowledgement of their existence.
Your primary existance on usenet is alt.usenet.kooks, who are you to
make statements with regard to anyone else?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You incompetent fuckhead. Code is what you write; or in your case,
scribble. Instructions are what compilers produce.
You somehow think symantics is going to save you now?
Dustfart, programming is a precise science, an art even. If you cannot line
up your ducks to support your scurrilous claim to be a programmer then that
is entirely your problem.

The fact remains, no programmer that I have ever worked with or known since
I started in the computer industry in 1976 has ever, read that again, no
programmer that I have ever worked with or known since I started in the
computer industry in 1976, and actively work in to this very day, has ever,
ever, not even once, 1. Confused input with output, 2. Confused code with
instructions, 3. Confused assembly mnemonics with binary data. Yet there you
are, claiming to be a 1337 uberprogrammer of great repute and awesome fame,
and in post after post after post you persistently do all three and all at
fucking once.

Semantics has nothing to do with you being a worthless, over-inflated bag of
gas, Dusftart.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Your assembler<BITCHSLAP>
Assembly, Dustfart. Assembly. I, being highly skilled in
programming, write Assembly. You, being the dribbling fuckwit that
you are are the one who dabbles about with "assembler".
If you think not being able to get an asic syntax correct is a
demonstration of highly skilled programming, I have some nice ocean
front property in arizona I'd like to sell you.
That straw-man was burnt alive some time ago, Dustfart. You cannot ressurect
it...

Quick critique <> correction.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Oh, someone else wrote a program that displays "Hello, FuckNuts
Dusfart!"?
Are you intentionally evading the point? Are we going to get so
nitpicky that were going to bitch if asicc strings are different?
Geeze..
Again, you context snipped so I'll take that your question as being
rhetorical, albeit inadvertant on your part.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
<snippage of stuff you ignored and did not reply to, yet again>
That seems to be something we're both guilty of. Lets face it, some
things you comment on aren't worth a response.
Don't try and drag me into your quagmire, Dustfart. It won't work. Now,
please point to one solitary example of ignoring and not replying. Thank
you.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Because I've disassembled the resulting binary files created with
the language. Asic isn't p-code nor is it interpreted.
Well, fuck me dead, Dustfart. You've made a major discovery there.
Do you
You don't know the cracking scene either? It's a rhetorical question.
If you had, you'd already know i'm not bad at reverse engineering. Oh
wait, doh, I am supporting a malware removal tool, of course I can
reverse engineer... Silly me.
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>
Post by Kadaitcha Man
suppose it could be possible that if you disassembled every natively
compiled executable ever compiled by every native complier available
that you'd identify a correlation so undeniable that you could state
with some
I've done alot of diassemblies from HLL compilers, and yes, many of
them produce p-code. Asic doesn't.
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>
I'm getting bored with defending the reasons I write software
Consistent failure will do that, Dustin.
in asic
tho... It reminds me of the av/vx wars of yesteryear. Only, they
understood eventually.
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>
Post by Kadaitcha Man
certainty that all native compilers produce binary files that are not
interpreted and are not p-code?
What are you calling a native compiler in this aspect?
Results 1 - 100 of about 1,150,000 English pages for native compiler. (0.26
seconds)

Pardon me for a moment please...

1. Confuses Assembly with "assembler" [sic]

2. Confuses code with instructions

3. Confuses input with output

4. Maintians that ASIC BASIC is close to "assembler" [sic]

5. Asserts that a$=string$(24,"+-") does something in ASIC BASIC
that it does not do...

6. Tacitly admits to having less foresight than a squirrel

7. Uses shifty dodging, weaving and ducking to disguise his
complete lack of all capability and sense.

[scribbles...]

8. Has no idea what native compiler means.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
The alert reader will note that not only have you conflated code with
instructions, you just tried to conflate reverse-engineered
instructions represented by assembly mnemonics into ASIC BASIC.
The alert reader already knows I'm just feeding trolls at this point.
I'm basically screwing off killing a little bit of time, and smashing
on you here in usenet. But at the end of the day, I know that you
don't personally give a rats ass what I say anymore than I do about
what you say. It's for the audience that we even bother trading shots.
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>
One of us has to get the last word in...
Post by Kadaitcha Man
K-man, You were not even able to properly comment on very simple
code, of course you would try the "well, you have a strawman"
defense. Face it, I've beaten you. You jumped before you looked.
Your delusional opinion counts for what, exactly, Dustfart?
Admission of the fact accepted.
I already told you. That straw-man was set alight a long time ago. You
cannot now try to ressurect it. I can understand you fooling yourself into
believeing you can get away with it once in a post, but twice? Pffft.

Quick critique <> correction.

The question stands. Answer it.

Your delusional opinion counts for what, exactly, Dustfart?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Well then, you're just going to have to force yourself to show, step
by woefully laborious step, how it is that this code indicates just
"how close asic really is to assembler [sic]"...
you already know what i meant by the statement, we're simply going
round and round now.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
That would be assembler [sic] code put there by the compiler, yes?
You know, "code" that you did not actually write. Oh, and the
completely straw-man
Well, short of writing everything in machine language, you can't
actually claim anybody has authored anything original, and even
then....
Woah! Back up there a moment, retard...
Backing up...
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Who made any claim even remotely resembling "writing everything in
machine language, you can't actually claim anybody has authored
anything original"?
Do you have trouble reading what you wrote or something?
The question stands, like all rest of the unanswered questions. Answer it.

Post by Kadaitcha Man
That would be assembler [sic] code put there by the compiler, yes?
You know, "code" that you did not actually write.
Your breaking little twigs at this point, but I'll bite. You made the
statement that the compiler makes code I didn't write, I responded by
saying unless you do everything by hand in pure machine language, your
statement claims nobody's code is their own, it's the work of the
programmers who wrote the compiler. We seem to have a chicken and egg
problem if that's the case.
There is no chicken and egg, Dustfart. All there is is yet another one of
your immolated straw-men lying in a forlorn pile of carbon giving off smoke.

The record clearly shows that you set out from the claim of 'asic is like
assembler' and then proceeded to take the input of ASIC BASIC and fool
yourself into believing that the compiled output somehow proved your utterly
fuckwitted position that a brick is like a nerf ball.

I have news for you, Dustfart. You can try that pathetic Svengali card trick
of yours on any native compiler, not just ASIC BASIC, and still draw the
same fuckwitted and completely wrong conclusion. So, to extrapolate the
demented idiocy of your fuckwitted notions to their logical conclusion...

'asic is like assembler'
'APL is like assembler'
'Forth is like assembler'
'Algol is like assembler'
'C is like assembler'
'Java is like assembler'
'Pascal is like assembler'
'FORTRAN is like assembler'
'PL/1 is like assembler'
'asic is like assembler'
'Smalltalk is like assembler'
'Postscript is like assembler'

So, fucktard, why doesn't everyone just use "assembler" [sic]?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
The point under discussion here, which must have gone right through
The ASIC BASIC code is very close to Assembly code.
You are beating a dead horse dude.
Yeah, you.
The resulting binary is close to what you would have gotten in
assembly<BITCHSLAP>
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>
, is what I meant,
I repeat: Programming is a precise science.
and it's what you knew I meant.
Salve your battered conscience in whatever manner you like, Dustfart, I will
merely point to the mounting pile of evidence to your delusional state and
ask you to cough up some proof to support your claim that a highly skilled
software developer might actually be able to make sense out of the
discombobulated balderdash you toss about.
Now, can you find something that's
actually worth trading shots over?
Not so fast, dustfart. I'm not letting you off until I see coffin maggots
emerge from your decrepit corpse.

You have claimed to be a programmer of great repute and fame and you persist
in claiming to be a programmer when the truth is you are nothing of the
sort. There are unanswered questions that you must attend to. get to them.
All of them.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
That is a paraphrase of your claim. It has already been established
that you do not know the difference between input and ouput, and
that you do not know the difference between code and instructions.
And it has already been
It's a desperate attempt to save face on your part, actually.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
established that, following on from your failure to understand the
difference between code and instructions, that you believe machine
instructions are code.
Assembly languages use mnemonic codes to refer to machine code
instructions. Such a more readable rendition of the machine language
is called an assembly language and consists of both numbers and simple
words whereas machine code is composed only of numbers, usually
represented in either binary or hexadecimal.
For example, on the Zilog Z80 processor, the machine code 00000101
causes the CPU to decrement the B processor register. In assembly
language this would be written as DEC B.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_code
ALL HAIL TEH WIKI!!!, eh, Dustfart. So, I guess that settles it then, eh.
You can post quotes from the wiki therefore you are a programmer of great
fame and exceeding repute. FNAR! You blithering fuckstick; you've shot
yourself in the head, yet again...
Still want to debate over symantics? Or will you try to spin what you
said?
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>

Read the first sentence of your precious wiki extract, Dustfart.

Now read this:

[QUOTE]
Well anyways, when
asic compiles the binary, the resulting assembler code assigns
No, Dustfart. The assembler [sic] code is the input to the compiler, not the
output.
[/QUOTE]

And this:

[QUOTE]
Actually, it won't. The assembler code is referenced via jmp
statements in the executable.
lol - so what exactly do you think a JMP is? Something other than "assembler
code" [sic] referenced in the executable?

And since when has any assembler [sic] statement been referenceable in an
executable, Dustfart?

JMP <--- That, Dustfart, is the mnemonic for an assembler [sic] JMP
statement.

E9 <--- That, Dustfart, is unsigned hexadecimal opcode, which is
the result of compiling an assembler [sic] JMP statement.
[/QUOTE]

And this:

[QUOTE]
CODE <> INSTRUCTIONS
[/QUOTE]

And _especially_ this:

[QUOTE]
Ceteris paribus, your pervasive confusion between CODE and INSTRUCTIONS,
and binary OUTPUT with ASIC BASIC INPUT could stand alone as testament to
the truth.
[/QUOTE]
Post by Kadaitcha Man
The implication that I do not know the difference is
proven false and the reverse is true, viz it is you
who knows nothing.
Ehh, incorrect.
<pours petrol on yet another Dustfart-created straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>

Not your decision. That straw-man was turned to carbon a long time ago,
Dustfart.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Taken together, your ineptitude and lack of ability are so immense
that you do not have the wits about you to even think of trying to
pull off a slimy card trick, let alone get caught doing it, so my
money is on implication 2.
Well, I do know the common term, machine code. :)
Well, you do now. I should bill you for all the lessons.

Oh, btw, you seem to have fooled yourself into believing you actually stood
a chance of getting away with hacking out bits you don't like so I'll just
make sure you're aware that you can't. Like I said, you can only fool
yourself all of the time, Dustin. You snipped and did not reply to any of
the following from the post you replied to. Please attend to it; there's a
jolly good chap...

Ceteris paribus, your pervasive confusion between CODE and INSTRUCTIONS,
and binary OUTPUT with ASIC BASIC INPUT could stand alone as testament to
the truth.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
assembler [sic] code that we're not actually dicussing because we're
really talking about the ASIC BASIC compiler that does not include
support for assembly language mnemonics, yes?
It doesn't?
No, it doesn't. Perhaps you would like to quote vast tracts of the manual
again showing exactly where support for assembly language mnemonics is
documented while proving the exact opposite?
Strange... According to the documentation, I'm free to write
supporting functions in whatever language I desire (assembler
recommended). Asic doesn't have more than 80 commands in the entire
language. To allow for expandability, it supports you adding
additional code to your program written with more advanced languages
to do things not already available to you.
Let us grant, for the sake of argument only, that it is true that "[you are]
free to write supporting functions in whatever language [you] desire".

Now, from that granted assumption, please explain, in your best spluttering
drool, why it is not the case that "the ASIC BASIC compiler that does not
include support for assembly language mnemonics."

Thank you.

PS: Your audience awaits more of your shifty footwork. get to it.

Let me know if the mental dexterity required to invert the logical negation
of a plain English sentence expressed in the negative gives you a headache,
Dustfart. I'll fix it for you.

<reloads shotgun>
Post by Kadaitcha Man
A) Claim 'asic is really close is to assembler' when the actual
reality is that it isn't
Ahh, but the final output executable<BITCHSLAP>
Code is input. Your claim is that the code 'is really close is to
assembler'.

Once more, for the perpetually stupid, we are dealing with input,
Dustfart, not output.
present on your hard disk after
asic has "compiled" it closely matches that of your resulting
assembler file (well, depending on your sloppyness level...). Asic
isn't p-code kook, it generates some unncessary code but not much.
Output <> Input

Code <> Instructions

ASIC BASIC <> "assmebler" [sic]

HTH
Post by Kadaitcha Man
B) You habitually refer to assembly as assembler
C) You do not know the difference between an opcode and its mnemonic;
indeed, it is verifiably provable that you believe that the
mnemonics are referenced in the executable.
Yes I do. You forget, The criterr.obj file posted is a patched
variant.
What evidence do you have to support the claim that I forgot anything about
the "criterr.obj file posted"?

In order to support your claim, you are going to have to show that I knew
about, let alone fucking cared about, the "criterr.obj file posted", you
stupidly presumptuous cuntplug.
Obviously I know what the various mnemonic statements
translate to. For example, retf is CB. Mnemonics is for you to
remember things, it's one step below machine language; you keying in
the hex yourself.
The available empirical evidence does not indicate what you now claim is
the obvious.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
And you say you're a programmer, huh?
Yes, that I am. BugHunter clearly demonstrates this. Have you seen it
recently?
<pours high-octane petroleum on Dustfart's latest straw-man>
<strikes match>
<FOOF!>

At best, the available empirical evidence indicates that you are nothing
more than a fuckwitted dabbler who lacks the necessary logical turn of mind
to cut proper code.

At worst, the available empirical evidence indicates that you are a
self-immersed and utterly delusional lying cur who rightly belongs under
intensive treatment in a mental institution.

You know, Dustfart, whenever I read your posts, I get the feeling that your
parents must surely have rued the day that lobotomies were outlawed. Yours
would be the only case in history where a full lobotomy ever resulted in an
improvement in cognitive ability.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
if it's going to be used more than once, it should be a routine. Why
repeat the same code?
DUH! So, why isn't it, Dustfart...?
I agreed with your statement concerning the fact it should have been
and I didn't make it so. Why do you think your going to misquote what
was said now? :)
Real meaning: 20-20 hindsight.

Your hindsight is so keen that I am forced to wonder if you eyes in your
arse.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Don't tell me. Let me guess...
"just lazy..."
Your laughing at your own intentional misquotation?
Seeing as you got caught in yet another inept context snip I'll merely point
to the body of evidence that says you're a delusional fucktard and leave it
at that.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Of course, an utter lack of capability on your part has nothing to
do with it at all, right?
Well, I don't know.
Sure you know. Deep down you do know. Your delusional state prevents you
from acknowledging it though.
. I understand what I'm doing with asic code, and
you don't seem to know what is going on. You seem to think you can
correct my code for me or something, but you can't even get the
language syntax right... You have to understand why I think that's so
damn funny. You know just as well as I do that most of our readers
aren't in fact programmers and might lap up whatever you have to say
purely on faith, but you have to consider one important thing. Some
others here are programmers and aren't fooled by your little games.
you don't seem
You seem to think
you can't even
You have to understand
You know just as well as I do
purely on faith
you have to consider
Ok, but have you got any facts to go on?

As for this...

"You know just as well as I do that most of our readers aren't in fact
programmers and might lap up whatever you have to say purely on faith"

I sincerely doubt your capacity to have thought about that until it was told
to you. Nevertheless if it is true that "most of our readers aren't in fact
programmers and might lap up whatever [I] have to say purely on faith" then
that's not my problem. It's yours, entirely, and I refuse to deal with it.

You deal with it, Dustfart. It's your problem.

As for "our readers", this show is all about you, Dustfart. You and you
only. I am merely the puppeteer pulling your strings from up in the loft.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Dustfart, you need a seriously hard kick in the reality glands.
First of all, compilers produce output in a predictible manner. That
is to say, when you put your garbage code into the compiler, what
comes out is, lo and behold, compiled garbage. A BASIC compiler will
not fix your crap, inefficient code, Dustfart; it will only produce
a crap, inefficient program.
When you learn the language syntax, and get several years of actual
hands on experience programming in it, then I might consider your
advice as something more than somebody talking out of turn.
So, what depth of knowledge of "the language syntax" and how many "years
of actual hands on experience programming in" ASIC BASIC did it take to
make the following cockup...?
a$=string$(24,"+-")
that will do the same as the code above and below.
a$="+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-"
Hmm? Well?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Secondly, Dustfart, let us assume, for the sake of supposition only,
that everything I have written, plus all the evidence placed before
you to refute your insane lies is 100 percent pure, unadulterated,
irrefutable bullshit. Yes, let us assume that everything I have
written is 100% techno-poppycock.
Oh, no real assumption here. It's obvious to everyone what's going on.
4Q is failing miserably, are you the reinforcement? I've made my
points several times over, this was just salt on your wounds.
language syntax? c'mon.. Your "corrected" one line code example would
generate an error, because it's not right, idiot. Mine is.
Would you mind showing, using, say, a join the dots picture of a bunny
rabbit, how your wild imagination managed to run up the ladder of inference
like a rat up a drainpipe and get from a wholly valid supposition into
"BRING ON THE CAVALRY!!!!" in a single leap.

In your best scribble, please. And no drool.

Thank you.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
So, Dustfart, based on that assumption, do you believe that your
readers are more inclined to fall for the techno-gobbledegook
bullshit than they are, say, to fall for the delusional ramblings of
an utterly inept fuckwit who puffs up his horribly sunken chest and
declares, "it's not quiet [sic] basic... I will tear K-man to shreds
:) blah blah. Your loss. :) Ehhhehh.. Heh, the code is written in
asic. I don't think you quiet [sic] understand what asic is"?
The unanswered question to the wholly valid supposition stands. Answer it.

Pinku-Sensei
2007-02-28 06:49:16 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a
programmer.
Hey<BITCHSLAP>
<Massive LARTing of Dustbin Kook skimmed, appreciated, and snipped>

For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already superior
trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it in service to
kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the programming groups, and
showing incredible progress on his way to becoming a widely accepted
kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for the Hammer of Thor.

Seconds?
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html
Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 07:49:17 UTC
Pinku-Sensei <pinku-***@caballista.org> Thou misshapen dick. The
wicked fire of lust have melted thou in thine own grease. Thou tike. It
offends me to the soul to hear a robustious periwig pated fellow tear a
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a
programmer.
Hey<BITCHSLAP>
<Massive LARTing of Dustbin Kook skimmed, appreciated, and snipped>
For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already
superior trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it
in service to kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the
programming groups, and showing incredible progress on his way to
becoming a widely accepted kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for
the Hammer of Thor.
Seconds?
Crikey.

<humbled>

Not that I know what humility is, mind you.

miguel
2007-02-28 15:21:03 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Pinku-Sensei
Post by Pinku-Sensei
For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already
superior trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it
in service to kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the
programming groups, and showing incredible progress on his way to
becoming a widely accepted kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for
the Hammer of Thor.
Seconds?
Crikey.
<humbled>
Not that I know what humility is, mind you.
Nomination for nerd gimp award renders Kadaitcha Man speechless.

Precious.
Kali
2007-02-28 11:49:23 UTC
In <***@204.153.245.131>,
Pinku-Sensei pinku-***@caballista.org said:
: "Kadaitcha Man" <***@gmail.com> wrote in
: news:gun8p5$p5p$***@diminutive-knobbers.net.nz:
:
: > ***@gmail.com Thou gadfly. Why, thou clay brained guts,
: > thou knotty pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow catch.
: > Thou hag of hell. Whose horrible image doth unfix my hair and make my
: > seated heart knock at my ribs. Ye gnawed and ye hissed:
: >
: >> On Feb 27, 7:44 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: >>> Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a
: >>> programmer.
: >>
: >> Hey<BITCHSLAP>
:
: <Massive LARTing of Dustbin Kook skimmed, appreciated, and snipped>
:
: For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already superior
: trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it in service to
: kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the programming groups, and
: showing incredible progress on his way to becoming a widely accepted
: kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for the Hammer of Thor.
:
: Seconds?

Seconded. Hammer being short for sledgehammer, as it were.

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein
Pinku-Sensei
2007-02-28 12:29:53 UTC
Post by Kali
: For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already
: superior trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it
: in service to kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the
: programming groups, and showing incredible progress on his way to
: becoming a widely accepted kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for
: the Hammer of Thor.
: Seconds?
Seconded. Hammer being short for sledgehammer, as it were.
Goddess, you've already seconded Charlotte's nom for HoT. Either someone
else will have to second K-Man's nom, or you'd have to withdraw your second
of Charlotte, in which case I'd move Chadwick Stone's third up to being the
second. It won't hurt Charlotte's nom one bit; she's been endorsed by
multiple HoT winners.
Kali
2007-02-28 12:41:36 UTC
: Kali <***@powder.keg> wrote in
: news:es3q83$5ao$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
:
: > In <***@204.153.245.131>,
: > Pinku-Sensei pinku-***@caballista.org said:
:
: >: For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already
: >: superior trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it
: >: in service to kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the
: >: programming groups, and showing incredible progress on his way to
: >: becoming a widely accepted kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for
: >: the Hammer of Thor.
: >:
: >: Seconds?
: >
: > Seconded. Hammer being short for sledgehammer, as it were.
:
: Goddess, you've already seconded Charlotte's nom for HoT. Either someone
: else will have to second K-Man's nom, or you'd have to withdraw your second
: of Charlotte, in which case I'd move Chadwick Stone's third up to being the
: second. It won't hurt Charlotte's nom one bit; she's been endorsed by
: multiple HoT winners.
:
Rules, damn rules!

Ok, Rhonda was second, but that's not a hammer second, I guess?
If Chad's second stands for Charlotte, then put my second on

"The Fucker"

Thanks :)

Kali
- Albert Einstein
malscribe
2007-02-28 15:00:44 UTC
Post by Kali
Rules, damn rules!
Your inability to follow rules is a constant problem, huh.

Google: "Results 1 - 10 of about 6,630 for group:*.support.* author:Kali"

Holy shit!
Kali
2007-02-28 21:03:46 UTC
In <***@F22F2E>, malscribe ***@rotted.pencil
said:
: Kali whipped this out:
:
: > Rules, damn rules!
:
: Your inability to follow rules is a constant problem, huh.

Actually, no. But don't let that stop your horse.

: Google: "Results 1 - 10 of about 6,630 for group:*.support.* author:Kali"
:
: Holy shit!
:

Hahaha. Good boy.

<tosses cookie>

Next: how many of those are mine? We'll do this step by step.

Kali
- Albert Einstein
Lionel
2007-02-28 15:53:49 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a
programmer.
Hey<BITCHSLAP>
<Massive LARTing of Dustbin Kook skimmed, appreciated, and snipped>
For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already superior
trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it in service to
kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the programming groups, and
showing incredible progress on his way to becoming a widely accepted
kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for the Hammer of Thor.
Seconds?
Seconded.

And may God bless all who sail in her^H^H^Hhim!
--
W "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
. | ,. w ,
Sean Monaghan
2007-02-28 20:25:14 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Don't lose sight of the fact that you do believe you're a
programmer.
Hey<BITCHSLAP>
<Massive LARTing of Dustbin Kook skimmed, appreciated, and snipped>
For demonstration of superior LART strength beyond his already
superior trolling, development of AI that analyzes kooks and using it
in service to kookology, bringing in multiple new kooks from the
programming groups, and showing incredible progress on his way to
becoming a widely accepted kookologist, I nominate Kadaitcha Man for
the Hammer of Thor.
Seconds?
Seconded.
<adds nod of endorsement>

:-)
Post by Lionel
And may God bless all who sail in her^H^H^Hhim!
--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Flying Fuck
2007-02-28 16:36:49 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You incompetent fuckhead. Code is what you write; or in your case,
scribble. Instructions are what compilers produce.
You somehow think symantics is going to save you now?
Dustfart, programming is a precise science, an art even. If you cannot
line up your ducks to support your scurrilous claim to be a programmer
then that is entirely your problem.
The fact remains, no programmer that I have ever worked with or known
since I started in the computer industry in 1976 has ever, read that
again, no programmer that I have ever worked with or known since I started
in the computer industry in 1976, and actively work in to this very day,
Post by Kadaitcha Man
[...]
nice meltdown! this usenet thang is apparently very important to you!
--
         .-------.
       .'.-'''''-.'._
     ||      . <-   ||  __                 )
     ;:    your     ;;.'  '==============='
      \\   penus   ///
       ':...___...:'~
         `'-----'`
Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-02-28 18:24:24 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
[...]
<snipped analysis>
Post by Flying Fuck
nice meltdown! this usenet thang is apparently very important to you!
Well, it's not so bad yet that he's started buying up domain names, so I
wouldn't get too excited if I were you.

I think it's sweet that you're taking Dustin:

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=dustin

under your wing, Moppy:

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Wolfe

Kadaitcha Man
2007-02-28 05:29:30 UTC
Dustin Cook <***@nowhere.com> Thou bug-eyed
wanton. Thou feeble-minded coistrel. Thou cruell'st she alive. Thou
3.6 The user must not use the service to harass third parties
especially by repeated sending of unrequested data
5. Special Terms
5.1 In the case of violating points 3.3, 3.6, 3.7, and 3.9 the
provider is entitled, even without prior warning to the user, to
terminate the web page service.
Perhaps I'll get off my lazy ass and send in a complaint as well
as dmca violation notice, My picture is copyrighted. :) and I did
not give you permission to modify any aspect of it.
What's really rich about this statement
is you threatening DMCA. After all you
You asked why I haven't gone thru with it,
Laura has taken credit for the picture you have. I know she intended
it as a joke. As a result, I'm not planning to do a damn thing to
you concerning it.
It's a wonderful thing to have a handy excuse for not doing what you
can't do anyway.
Since logic escapes you and I have to explain the same things over and
over again and you still don't understand, back to the killfile you
go.
*PLONK*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rhonda tied you up in knots woven from your own
bullshit, Dustfart.